Specialist, Collaboration Services
The RQS Collaboration Services Specialist supports the Collaboration Services Team, aiding in the completion of day to day, internal and external projects. These projects can range from RQS SharePoint Portal and Team Site creation, content update and content creation, as well as workflows and other team initiatives all while adhering to AbbVie SharePoint designs, standards and best practices. Provides end user support to RQS employees on AbbVie collaboration tools such as Microsoft OneNote, MySites, RQS Newsfeed, blogging and other collaboration tools as needed. May be expected to self-manage and at times be responsible for delegating tasks amongst the team at supervisor's discretion. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provides support for RQS Collaboration Services team. Assists in onboarding procedures for Collaboration Services team.
- Administers SharePoint management and maintenance activities including content updates across all RQS portals, SharePoint upgrades, and re-branding per team objectives. Reviews internal team sites / portals for consistency, needed clean-up and required updates; to include inventory of content and recommend improvements.
- Content creation using various software and hardware including SharePoint MS Office and Audio/Visual recording and editing.
- Acting point of contact for Collaboration Services when manager is out of office.
- Implements SharePoint design/standards, best practices, communications, User Acceptance Testing, and project management aspects for RQS SharePoint project related activities.
- Collaborates and maintains relationship with RQS IT and business stakeholders to ensure alignment of SharePoint design/standards, and best practices between the RQS SharePoint Team and RQS/Corporate IT.
- Facilitates SharePoint team site & portal request process to avoid information duplication of authoritative source systems.
- Provides assistance and training to all levels of RQS for use of collaboration tools to enable user community to full utilize and adopt AbbVie Collaboration tools.
- Represents RQS on AbbVie SharePoint initiatives to ensure consistent rollout of AbbVie Standards to RQS sites.
- Monitors, tracks utilization, and captures trends to validate effectiveness of all RQS communication vehicles (SharePoint team sites, portal projects) in addition to collaboration tools requests to capture trends and meet critical business needs.
- High School degree or equivalent and minimum of 7 years experience OR Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Certifications a plus
- 2 years related experience
- Strong command of the English language, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability utilizing SharePoint/collaboration, or analytics tools
- Experience working in a complex, matrix environment
- Entry-level project management skillset including prioritization on business needs
- Strong communications skills and ability to learn new software
- 2 years in Pharma, healthcare or regulated industry or in a related industry role
- 2 years knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products, including SharePoint administration duties
- Experience in designing processes, metrics and creating executive dashboards and summary reports
- Systems and database systems
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Experience in data collection, analyzing and disposition
- Light experience (or desire to learn) graphic design and video production (Photoshop, Camtasia)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled