Research Associate - Cell Biology (Job Code #2018-0410)
ACEA Biosciences is seeking a highly- motivated individual with a strong background in mammalian cell biology, assay development and high throughput screening for our Research Associate – Cell Biology position. The candidate will work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment to develop and perform cell based assays suitable for in vitro safety evaluation.
- Develop and validate cell based assays
- Optimize the assays for high throughput screening
- Prepare chemicals and reagents for cell based screening
- Perform high throughput screening
- Perform molecular and cell biology experiments to support novel cell based assays
- Participate in data analysis of experimental and screening data
- Prepare and present results in internal and outside meetings
- Prepare documentations associated with the assay development, screening, and manuscript preparation
- BS or MS degree in biology with 2-5 years’ wet bench experience
- Substantial hands-on experience with successful mammalian cell based assay development
- Knowledge and experience with stem cells and regenerative medicine field desired
- Experience in electrophysiological techniques including patch clamp and MEA is a plus
- Exceptional organization and analytic skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within multidisciplinary team
- Ability to advance multiple projects with tight deadlines
ACEA offers a professional, collaborative, creative and supportive environment with a competitive compensation package to include: health, dental, vision, 401k plan and much more. For more information on this and other open positions, please visit our website at www.aceabio.com.
Interested candidates meeting the qualifications please submit your cover letter and resume.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified candidates are considered.