Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
The Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for providing financial support to Corporate Strategy Office (CSO), HEOR and Government Affairs
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare and lead Business Units budgeting for Plan, LBE's and LRP in alignment with CADM and Corporate requirements.
- Partner with businesses and proposes solutions to achieve and operate within budget guidelines.
- Interact and support Business Units to ensure alignment on planning assumptions.
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial reports and packages to the Business Units.
- Load and maintain financial Plan and Benchmark in TM1.
- Create, update and maintain internal consolidation files used to fulfill CADM and Corporate requirements.
- Identify and implement process improvements for the Legal finance area.
- Significant interaction with CSO and External Affairs Senior Management and other AbbVie Organizations.
- Present financial data that is clear and concise.
- Responsibilities can flex depending on incumbent's development needs
- Ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 7-10 plus years of finance/accounting experience.
- Strong organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Proficient in business applications, TM1, SAP and HFM.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to change to achieve required timelines.
- Initiative and ability to work in team environment.
- CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- Previous experience with SAP preferred.
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns and grasps concepts fast and can change course quickly where necessary.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Willing to learn new concepts and processes.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
- Anticipates problems and opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled