Over the last decade the war against cancer has made enormous strides by understanding how a person’s own immune system can combat cancer. In particular, the recent successful clinical trials of ex-vivo engineering T-cells to fight hematologic malignancies have been impressive. Along with this treatment comes the need for a paradigm shift representing a formidable challenge. LeukoDX is a next generation biotechnology company committed to developing tools and services to meet this challenge.
Scientist II/III. Assay Development LeukoDX is seeking a highly motivated scientist with fluorescence based assay development experience. The candidate will join an interdisciplinary team to optimize and deliver assay results generated on LeukoDX platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience developing assays for cell detection, cellular function, and quantitation of cell derived components.
- Define, develop, and optimize fluorescence based cell detection assays, cellular function assays, and immunoassays.
- Participate with the team to transfer the assay onto a LeukoDX platform.
- Produce design history file for assay development
- Interact with collaborating scientists to define, transfer, and validate assay at collaborating sites
- Draft documents for transfer of assay to manufacturing
- Participate in the generation of manuscripts, business development documents, and FDA submissions
- Advanced degree with 1-3 years of experience in a biotechnology company or Bachelors degree with at least 5 years of experience in a biotechnology company
- Extensive knowledge in cell detection, cellular function, and immunoassays
- Technical knowledge of flow cytometry and other fluorescence based measuring systems
- Knowledge of cellular immunology
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Work experience in an ISO 13485 environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills
www.leukodx.com & www.reametrix.com