Manufacturing Supervisor - Downstream Processing
People are at the center of who we are and what we do.
Are you seeking…
- A culture defined with the help of your voice?
- Recognition for your talent and continued growth opportunity?
- Upfront tuition assistance (eligible day one of employment)?
- A dynamic benefits package with access to employee health clinic?
- A place where what you do impacts lives?
The Manufacturing Supervisor's primary responsibilities include being accountable for processes, personnel, safety, and compliance within their manufacturing area.
- Ensuring safety and GMP quality compliance
- Ensuring staff are trained, motivated, and qualified for GMP work
- Collaborating and communicating with support functions
- Scheduling employees and managing work load for manufacturing area
- Reviewing and approving GMP documentation
- Supporting and leading area Operational Excellence improvements
- Supervises 5-25+ employees
- Provides direction on daily work, planning for up to 1 month in advance
- High School/GED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0-1 years of leadership experience
- To safely and effectively perform their job duties, all employees performing inspection functions in designated Drug Product Primary, Drug Product Secondary, and Small Scale Manufacturing positions are required to have corrected 20/20 near vision, pass a color blindness test, and wear prescription safety glasses (if necessary) at the cost of Cook Pharmica.
Cook Pharmica in Bloomington, Indiana, now part of Catalent, is committed to excellence in Indiana’s growing life sciences industry. We know that hiring best-in-class people will support our ultimate mission, which is to partner with our customers to deliver life-enhancing biopharmaceutical discoveries to patients worldwide. We take great pride in our award-winning facility and boast a work environment that provides excellent earnings opportunities and benefits, attractive and progressive employment programs, and a place to make a career for both junior and experienced talent who wish to do important and innovative work that makes a positive impact on the world.
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help develop some of the nearly 200 products we launch each year or help supply over 7,000 products for patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where our professionals work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market, for the benefit of patients globally.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™
Catalent takes great pride in offering employees a benefits package that includes:
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- On-site fitness center and wellness programs
- Excellent on-site cafeteria
- Employee discount programs
- Robust Employee Referral Program
“Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Catalent does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.”