Research Scientists and Associates, Immunotherapy
Refuge Biotechnologies Inc is a therapeutic biotech focused on gene editing and genetic engineering of immune cells for cancer immunotherapy. We are seeking highly motivated Research Scientists and Associates to focus on immune cell engineering and functional characterization thru a variety of immunological assays.
- Engineer immune cells using synthetic biology approaches.
- Optimize immune cell isolation, activation, transduction and expansion.
- Characterize phenotypes and functions of genetically engineered immune cells such as cytokine release, degranulation and cytotoxicity, etc.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to support the development of genetically engineered immune cell therapeutic platforms.
- Ph.D. degree (Scientists) or BS/MS degree (Research Associates) in biology, immunology or a related discipline.
- Experience with cell engineering, cancer immunotherapy, preferably in the area of immune cell therapy.
- Expertise in primary immune cell culture, transfection, lentivirus production, transduction and immune cell functional assays.
- Experience with multicolor flow cytometry analysis, ELISA, qPCR and Western blot analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in this collaborative work environment.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment.
Refuge Biotechnologies Inc is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and comprehensive package, including medical, dental and vision care, paid vacation and holiday time.