Do you possess the ingenuity to develop new processes used for preclinical and clinical products? If yes, then come and join us as…
As a member of the Miltenyi Biotec Process Development team, you will have the exciting opportunity to support the development of scalable manufacturing processes for the production of cellular therapies, such as CAR-T cells. The unique duties of this position will consist of helping to design, set up, operate and optimize cell processing procedures, assist in the development of SOPs and BRs, and carry out standards of a GMP facility. Furthermore, you will be responsible for proper maintenance and cleaning of equipment as well as providing data analysis for various projects. Overall, your keen ability to perform all process steps in the production of novel cellular medicines will champion the continued development of Miltenyi Biotec products and growing success.
- You hold a M.S. or B.S. degree related to biomedical sciences with 3 to 5 years of related experience in the following clinical-scale activities:
- Processing of blood products
- Magnetic cell selection
- Cell activation and culture
- Cell transduction
- Flow cytometry and other cell-based assays
- You have experience in a GMP environment and with isolating and expanding primary cells
- You enjoy leading as well as collaborating alongside a skilled team, in order to achieve company goals
- Your communication skills allow you to confidently present data internally and to external clients, as well as write technical documents such as protocols and reports
Miltenyi Biotec is a company that is transforming and progressing. Our culture is one of bold scientific innovation. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
At Miltenyi Biotec Inc., we have developed state of the art manufacturing processes for innovative cellular therapies. We are scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our Sunnyvale facility we strive to find solutions to both the technical and conceptual barriers to enable development of cell and gene therapy approaches for the treatment of human disease.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability