Senior Scientist, Biology
Senior Scientist, Biology to contribute to the identification and development of novel small-molecule drugs.
Extensive hands on experience designing and executing in vivo and in vitro target validation studies.
- PhD with 7+ years of experience in Molecular Biology and Cell Biology
- Experience leading small molecule programs from target validation to lead optimization to IND-enabling studies
- Drug discovery experience in immuno-oncology is a plus
- Experience ensuring quality control and accurate analysis of data provided by CROs
- Additional in vivo hands on experience, including dosing, tissue collection, and rodent tumor models is desired
- Strong communication skills
- Cross-departmental coordination and project management experience required
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Be an effective team player and strong individual contributor, flexible, and able to handle multiple tasks and deliver high quality results under tight timelines