Field Application Specialist - South East
Come work with us at NanoTemper Technologies.
NanoTemper has a big mission — to enable researchers to do the best science of their lives. We’ve been around since 2008, developing, producing and selling cutting-edge instruments for protein analysis. Biotech and pharmaceutical companies like Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis, Sanofi, GSK and Roche as well as leading research institutions around the world are our biggest fans.
Our headquarters is in Munich, Germany with subsidiaries around the world including Cambridge, UK; Kraków, Poland; Copenhagen, Denmark; South San Francisco and Boston, USA; Sao Paulo, Brazil; St. Petersburg, Russia; Bangalore, India; as well as Beijing and Shanghai, China. We’ve also won numerous company and product awards, the most recent being the Innovator of the Year for the Top 100 companies in Germany.
At NanoTemper, we believe that everyone counts and that the right people can do great things together. Collaboration, pride in ownership of your projects, and doing things differently are core to how we operate as a team. Since we’re growing so quickly, we face new challenges everyday. If you’re ready for the quest, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a member of our dynamic, international support team, you will be responsible for pre-sale activities and post-sale customer support in North America.
- Execution of pre- sales related scientific activities to maintain and expand business opportunities
- Conducting scientific presentations and product usage demonstrations
- Preparing and performing detailed Proof of Concept (POC) studies with customers
- Planning and performing instrument installations
- Planning and performing training on customer site and in-house
- Planning and overseeing workshops and meetings
- Participation in international scientific conferences
- Developing solid customer relationships
- Leading and supporting process improvement initiatives
Education and skills
- Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular Biology, or a related field
- Very strong scientific background
- Robust background in molecular interaction technologies
- Well organized, able to manage multiple projects at a time across a broad geography
- Adaptability, flexibility, resilience and independent working skills
- Team player with excellent networking skills
- Effective communication skills
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously across a broad geography
Frequent travel will be required (~50 %). Must occasionally lift heavy items. NanoTemper offers competitive compensation, a thrilling technology platform and the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing team.
Please send your resume to: