Senior Research Associate - Preclinical Pharmacology
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Research Associate to support our mission of targeting E3 ubiquitin ligases in the areas of oncology and immunology. The ideal candidate will have expertise in small molecule PK, PD, and efficacy studies in oncology or immuno-oncology. You will work closely with our drug discovery project scientists on early and late-stage lead optimization of novel compounds to support PK profiling, dose and schedule optimization, execution of PD biomarker assays, in vivo efficacy, and characterization immune cell phenotypes by flow cytometry. Ideally, you will be self-driven, highly organized, focused and enjoy being a part of a dynamic team in a project-based environment solving challenging scientific problems to benefit patients.
- B.S. in biology, immunology or related field with 8+ years of industry experience
- Expertise dosing small molecules and collecting samples for rodent PK studies required
- Excellent hands-on in vivo skills: IV, PO dosing, tumor implantation, blood/tissue collection, etc.
- Skilled at PD biomarker assessment by multiple techniques (e.g. Luminex, Western, flow, etc.)
- Experience with xenograft or syngeneic tumor models
- Proficiency with cell culture preferred
- Experience or expertise in flow cytometry desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work productively in a highly dynamic environment
- Fit with our Culture and Values
- Team orientation; highly collaborative; solutions and results-oriented focus
- Strong scientific curiosity and initiative; hands-on and resourceful
- Self-driven and enthusiastic with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment