Director, Psychiatry Marketing
This position is responsible for leading Health Care Professional marketing for LATUDA. Position leads the strategic and tactical development of HCP personal promotion, as well as being the liaison for Managed Markets and HEOR.
• Leads the development of HCP marketing strategy, positioning and messaging. Leads execution of HCP tactics. Collaborates with CS3 and Commercial Operations to ensure executional excellence.
• Collaborates with Field Sales and the Training Team on the development of Field training strategy and execution.
• Co-leads, with Managed Markets, development of Managed Markets Brand objectives, strategy and tactics. On an ongoing basis, collaborates with Managed Markets on the analysis of accounts, and on the development of Managed Markets materials.
• Is the HEOR Liaison for LATUDA. Collaborates with HEOR on the development of the HEOR Brand Strategy and tactics.
• Acts as the primary LATUDA commercial contact for the MSL team.
• Leads cross-functional planning for the NSM and POAs.
• Manages the HCP budget and accruals.
• Manages agencies to execute HCP tactics. Establishes agency goals and objectives. Reviews and approves SOWs. Provides ongoing feedback to ensure excellent performance.