Sr. Specialist, Total Rewards (Compensation)
The Senior Specialist Total Rewards is responsible for providing support in overseeing and administering employee compensation programs. They will partner with the Total Rewards team and HR Partners to assist with the development, implementation and administration of global compensation programs. Core Job Responsibilities
- Performs job evaluations globally and recommends pay grades for new or revised jobs
- Supports the annual year-end process for Merit, Bonus and LTI
- Provides recommendations on various pay actions (promotions, bonus buyouts, Base Salary Adjustments, etc.) utilizing survey sources, market references, internal equity, and other data as appropriate
- Completes survey submissions for annual and ad hoc salary surveys and utilizes results for the development of start rates, site wage proposals, salary structures and equity studies
- Contributes to the global administration and communication of annual compensation programs (salary planning, short-term incentive plans)
- Performs special comp projects (acquisitions, re-organizations, job leveling, job hierarchies, government audits, new government-mandated changes, etc.) Position Accountability / Scope
- Position requires 5 years of compensation experience, Pharma industry preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and work well on internal and external teams.
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills including written and verbal.
- Must be self-directed and able to handle large, concurrent projects with minimal supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled