Director, Late Stage Clinical Development
The Late Stage Clinical Development Director leads clinical development planning, design, execution and reporting of late stage clinical trials.
· Lead clinical development planning, design, execution and reporting of late stage clinical trials, for pipeline products.
· Provide input to early phase clinical data by leading internal and external discussions and drive decision making regarding study protocol and sequential clinical strategy
· Pursue clinical experts and regulatory expertise externally to ensure protocol quality from clinical science and regulatory perspectives.
· Provide clinical expertise by interacting with other functional teams to provide medical supports, evaluate research directions and potential new development opportunities.
· Responsible for team training, coordination, and management.
· Master’s degree or higher, with medical or relevant clinical training.
· A minimum of 5 years clinical study experience in oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, hematology, diabetes, hepatitis, neurology or psychiatry. Clinical research design of innovative oncology drugs is a plus.
· Ability of comprehensive analysis of research literature and decision making.
· Familiar with drug development and regulatory policies.
· Excellent English and fluent Mandarin.