Director, Early Stage Clinical Development
The Director of Early Stage Clinical Development performs protocol design and implementation of projects in early phases of clinical trials.
· Provide inputs regarding non-clinical studies during IND preparation via leading internal and external discussions and drive decision-making on study protocols and sequential clinical strategies.
· Identify compounds’ strengths by working with other functional teams to project clinical outputs from preclinical results.
· Seek external clinical and regulatory resources to ensure protocol quality.
· Interact with other functional teams to provide insights from clinical perspective to support decision-making in research directions and the selection of new projects.
· Manage team and provide staff training, etc.
· Master’s degree or above, with clinical medicine or pharmacology background.
· Experience in areas of tumor, endocrine, cardiovascular, blood, or neurological disorders.
· Phase I clinical protocol design experience in oncology, diabetes, hepatitis or other disease areas.
· A minimum of 5 years experience in early stage clinical development in pharmaceutical industry or academia.
· Profound knowledge in clinical medicine and clinical pharmacology. Ability to analyze and interpret literature results.
· Familiar with the basic process of drug development, related policies and regulations.
· Excellent Chinese language is a plus.