Information Management Analyst - Business Technology Solutions
Technical expert that will independently identify, develop, and optimize new business technology solutions to address critical business needs through the integration, visualization, and analysis of large and complex data sets. Continuously seek to improve existing methods and processes. Read and adapt literature and publically available information to accomplish assignments. Demonstrate proficiency in a broad range of techniques and methods for data and health sciences, including software development, data warehousing, statistics, and/or machine learning. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Independently design and develop business technology solutions to answer scientific or business questions through the integration, visualization, and analysis of data. Demonstrate proficiency across a range of technologies related to the storage, transfer, integration, visualization, and analysis of large and complex data sets.
- Understand the broad objectives of the project as well as his/her role in achieving those objectives, and modify approach when required.
- Learn, understand and master new methods and technologies, and act as a resource or mentor for others.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare business, and utilize this knowledge in the rapid advancement of agile, impactful, and cost-effective solutions.
- Effectively organize and present project objectives and progress. Contribute to technical publications and presentations.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, and data security.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and typically 7 years of experience, Master's Degree or equivalent education and typically 5 years of experience. Background in life sciences or work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Ability to multitask and work within timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, understand and master new technologies.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.