Intern - HR Operations and Total Rewards
This position will be involved in projects related to continuous improvement of core HR core processes and HR Operations Tools (Job Description Database, Reporting and Dashboards, Self Service Tools and Templates, etc.)
Support of projects to develop and deploy incremental changes via process improvements
- Support HR Operations and Total Rewards projects including event planning, creating process documents.
- Support compensation planning and HR Systems optimization (Workday) projects
- Academic or work experience in Human Resources, HR Operations, Compensation, HR Systems and/or Project Management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Track record of accomplishment and commitment to excellence
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
Must be in third or fourth year of a four-year college degree program focused on Business, Human Resources Management, Operations Management, Data Management or similar study area.
- Be an active student in good standing at an accredited university.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent.
Each Intern is expected to prepare a short presentation to their team to share what they have learned through their internship and how they hope their new knowledge will help them secure their future career. Presentations should be 10 - 15 minutes long and should include visual aid (posters or PowerPoint).