Senior Marketing Manager, Area Marketing Team
Lead and develop field based Area Marketing team. Support strategy development and tactics related to professional marketing and market development. Develops and articulates effective marketing strategies that are impactful, executable, easily communicated, and clinically/financially supported for areas of responsibility (product/indication/channel). Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with Marketing Director(s) and business leaders to build, manage and execute marketing plans to achieve business objectives and goals
- Lead and contribute in business and marketing plans process.
- Demonstrates and utilizes holistic understanding of financial planning.
- Lead and manage direct teams and external partnerships.
- Influence business leaders and effectively collaborate cross-functionally to deliver business results.
- Grow brand/product penetration, share and awareness.
- Direct and manage projects including execution of marketing plans, initiatives and tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Proven sales leadership and/or marketing experience
- Previous HCV and/or cross franchise experience preferred