Senior Specialist Supplier Risk
This position will work closely with the Supplier Risk Team in various capacities that includes Supplier Risk, and Supplier Sustainability. Benchmarks against other industries and pharmaceutical companies, and implementing best practices in alignment with Supplier Performance Management and Supplier Relationship Management programs. Key Responsibilitites Include:
- Assist in Supplier Risk initiatives that includes review of supplier risk and third party manufacturer risk
- Support the Supplier Health Index by populating and monthly / quarterly review of data and scores
- Monthly review of suppliers' financial strength
- Create and perform a mock event to train/prepare the PSM Crisis Action Team in partnership with Global Security
- Collect and review suppliers' Business Continuity Plans
- Responsible for maintaining Direct and Indirect supplier issues log and report to PSM leadership
- Provide market intelligence to PSM and key stakeholders
- Respond to ratings and ranking requests from Corporate Responsibility and Environmental Health and Safety business partners
- Support Trusted Trader Program in alignment with GTC (Global Trade & Compliance) team
- Every year, create and analyze Supplier Sustainability survey
- Update the supplier sustainability program brochure yearly
- Bachelor's degree in physical or life sciences, business or engineering required.
- Strong project management experience and strong influencing skills are essential.
- Strong written and verbal skills enabling effective communication with all levels of management.
- Individual must be self-motivated with great follow-up skills and be able to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills and sense of urgency are critical.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.