Lab Consumables Sales Director / Sales Representative
The Sales Director will contribute to the strategic and tactical development of sales support initiatives for labwares.
- Responsible for management and coordination of various sales support functions and activities.
- Integrate and clarify marketing strategies and enhance execution to maximize ROI.
- Work cross-functionally with R&D and manufacturing to create, implement and optimize all necessary sales support initiatives.
- Identify opportunities, create and implement strategies and leverage all necessary sales tools and programs to optimize sales opportunities.
- Manage the distributors training program. Analyze training and developmental opportunities within the sales representitive. Coordinate with Sales Training, to develop and implement training initiatives to the field.
- Lead process to analyze and understand the sales operations needs of the field. Work with Manufacturing and R&D to help the field distributors better understand their business and to optimize sales.
- Manage process of developing and implementing sales force incentive programs for both regular and ad hoc incentive programs. Facilitate team work between Sales Management, Marketing, Sales Reporting, Commercial Analysis, Quotas and Incentives, and Sales Analysis.
- With Regional Managers and Sales Manager, develop and implement sales force communication plan to ensure clear direction and understanding and to maximize morale and motivation
Education and experience Basic:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Director position,Minimum of 5 years of labwares sales experience required.
- Sales Representative,Minimus of 1 year of labware related experience required.
- Traveling required.