Senior IT Project Manager
Develop, execute and manage IT projects within the defined scope. Expedite, manage and coordinated a multitude of interrelated IT project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Initiate and Plan IT Projects: Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables.
- Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with department, divisional management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Executing and Closing Projects: Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department and Division management.
- Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Supervises and motivates cross-functional project team of business analysts, developers, and validation analysts.
- Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- At least 6 years experience in project management, business systems analysis, software development or deployment, with a minimum of 3 years experience managing projects.
- Total Combined Experience: 7-10 years.