Virtici is seeking a highly innovative and entrepreneurial-minded Scientist with a strong interest in therapeutic product development. We offer a unique opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the biotechnology industry. The successful candidate will lead research programs, becoming a key driver in product market positioning, product development strategy, and generation of pre-clinical datasets to support the therapeutic program.
- Advanced degree (PhD and/or MD) in the life sciences
- A minimum of 2 years Postdoctoral research experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Strong sense of responsibility for deadlines and accurate data
- Ability to deliver results in a highly independent environment
- Rigor and attention to detail in all aspects of science
- Ability to exercise discretion when handling sensitive information
- Comfort with collaboration in a team-based environment
- Develop therapeutics with potential to treat disease and manage pain
- Gain experience working in biotechnology drug development
- Mentorship from seasoned entrepreneurs and business executives
- Build experience in intellectual property and patents
- Attend and present at scientific meetings
- Expand relationships and connections with leading academic innovators and global biotechnology and pharmaceutical partners
Submit resumes by clicking "Apply now"
About Virtici (http://www.virtici.com/)
Virtici is a product development company focused on improving the way we treat disease and manage pain. Virtici partners with leading investigators and their respective research institutions to commercialize innovations with the greatest market potential, providing the business and finance expertise to accelerate product development. Virtici improves healthcare through added efficiencies and innovation, and connects all aspects of product development by working closely with our academic collaborators, affiliates in Boston, MA (Celdara Medical) and Indianapolis, IN (MBV), and pipeline development partners Daiichi Sankyo and Grünenthal GmbH. Virtici has over 7 products in development, and is actively looking for new, innovative technology opportunities and additional product-development partners.