Postdoctoral Business Development Fellow
Virtici is seeking a Postdoctoral Business Development Fellow with a strong interest in enabling therapeutic product development. This postdoctoral position offers a unique opportunity for entrepreneurial minded scientists to rapidly learn about the biotechnology industry and develop the experience necessary to launch an executive-track career. The business development fellow will be responsible for the identification and in-license of cutting-edge scientific innovations, evolution of product development strategy, and securing funding to advance innovative therapeutic programs. He/she will also build new relationships and establish networks with pharma and biotech executives to identify and execute on strategic partnership opportunities.
- Advanced degree (PhD and/or MD) in the life sciences
- Exceptional communication and networking skills
- Driven to translate cutting-edge technologies into life-changing products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Strong sense of responsibility for deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to produce results in a highly independent environment
- Rigor and attention to detail in all aspects of business and science
- Ability to exercise discretion when handling sensitive information
- Develop novel therapeutics with potential to treat a broad range of diseases
- Build business development experience working in biotechnology
- Mentorship from seasoned entrepreneurs and business executives
- Gain experience in intellectual property, tech transfer/licensing, business development, and project management
- Expand relationship network of leading academic innovators and global biotechnology and pharmaceutical partners
Submit resumes by clicking "Apply now"
About Virtici (http://www.virtici.com/)
Virtici is a product development company focused on improving the way we treat disease and manage pain. Virtici partners with leading investigators and their respective research institutions to commercialize innovations with the greatest market potential, providing the business and finance expertise to accelerate product development. Virtici improves healthcare through added efficiencies and innovation, and connects all aspects of product development by working closely with our academic collaborators, affiliates in Boston, MA (Celdara Medical) and Indianapolis, IN (MBV), and pipeline development partners Daiichi Sankyo and Grünenthal Group.