Senior Marketing Manager, Metabolics/Consumer
The Synthroid Marketing team is looking for an energetic, strategically focused individual to join our team as a Senior Marketing Manager responsible for the Professional Marketing and Promotion. The Senior Marketing Manager will report to the Marketing Director and will be based in our ABV-1 office. Key Responsibilities Include:
Develops and articulates effective marketing strategies that are impactful, executable, easily communicated, and clinically supported for areas of responsibility.
Demonstrates ability to segment a market, select optimal target audiences and position effectively for the target segment.
Creates high-impact promotional material that supports strategic objectives.
Lead and manage indirect teams and external partnerships to execute key marketing initiatives
Continually evaluates and applies knowledge of the effectiveness (share impact/ROI) and efficiency (expense control) of promotional tactics.
Effectively manages projects to deliver high-quality work product in a timely fashion (meets deadlines). Ensures that regulatory guidelines are followed.
Uses appropriate data sources to evaluate effectiveness of promotion (ROI/share impact analysis) and develop business strategy.
Effectively directs research team efforts in market research projects.
- Significant pharmaceutical experience, including minimum 5 years of marketing experience.
- Must demonstrate the ability to understand medical/clinical aspects of a pharmaceutical product and its application to marketing strategy
- Must have positive attitude, strong written and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent planning and organization skills to support brand objectives
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional Marketing Experience is highly desirable but not required
- Must have the ability to effectively collaborate with, motivate and influence various levels/grades within the organization and outside of the organization
- MBA and/or scientific background and/or mature product experience would be a plus
- Demonstrates strong cross functional and influence and leading without authority capability
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance
- Learns, fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change the course quickly where indicated
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality