National Sales Manager, Metabolics
The National Sales Manager will contribute to the strategic and tactical development of sales support initiatives for the Metabolics franchise. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management and coordination of various sales support functions and activities for the franchises sales force
- Integrate and clarify marketing strategies and enhance execution to maximize ROI
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Management and various AbbVie sales support organizations to create, implement and optimize all necessary sales support initiatives
- Identify opportunities, create and implement strategies and leverage all necessary sales tools and programs to optimize sales opportunities
- Manage the franchises sales training program. Analyze training and developmental opportunities within the sales force. Coordinate with Sales Training, Regional Training Specialists, Marketing and Sales Managers to develop and implement training initiatives to the field
- Lead process to analyze and understand the sales operations needs of the field. Work with Sales Management and Sales Operations to help the field sales force better understand their business and to optimize sales. Work with Sales Reporting to create and implement sales reports
- Manage process of developing and implementing sales force incentive programs for both regular and ad hoc incentive programs. Facilitate team work between Sales Management, Marketing, Sales Reporting, Commercial Analysis, Quotas and Incentives, and Sales Analysis
- With Regional Managers and Sales Manager, develop and implement sales force communication plan to ensure clear direction and understanding and to maximize morale and motivation
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience required.