VP Program Management / Operations
Eloxx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (http://www.eloxxpharma.com/ ) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel small molecule medicines to treat many rare and ultra-rare genetic diseases caused by nonsense mutations. Nonsense mutations are a class of genetic defects that result in premature termination of protein synthesis. These nonsense mutations have been identified in over 2,000 rare and ultra-rare diseases. As a consequence, patients with a genetic disease caused by nonsense mutations have absent or truncated nonfunctional proteins, accounting for some of the most severe phenotypes in these genetic diseases. Eloxx’s lead product candidate, ELX-02, is an investigational, novel translational read-through inducing drug designed to restore synthesis of full-length functional proteins. ELX-02 is an investigational agent undergoing clinical trials and has not been approved by any global regulatory body. Eloxx was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA. with R&D operations in Rehovot, Israel.
This is an opportunity to join a growing and energetic team, build a high performing company, gain personal development and transform patient lives.
Program Management has overall responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating activities in support of operations programs through effective portfolio, program and process management. The primary responsibility will ensure design, governance and execution of Eloxx Pharmaceuticals key programs, by the delivery date and with the proper control framework.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Manages the planning, testing, documenting and execution of projects; while developing documentation to support project planning and implementation processes.
- Leads project teams and related implementation activities through all project phases and within assigned budget.
- Establishes operational processes to ensure that internal and external timelines are achieved related to the company's deliverables.
- Adapts and applies PM methodologies to meet program objectives.
- Clarifies and enforces accountability and goal-setting for project leaders of all domains.
- Oversees scope management throughout the project life-cycle.
- Provides leadership and direction for multiple operational units or disciplines through Directors/Project Managers.
- Approves significant policies and procedures that will result in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Develops and implements functional and/or operational strategy.
- PhD or similar in life sciences or a related discipline.
- 15 years of relevant experience in Biotech Industry. Experience should include drug development experience with a focus on successful leadership in a matrix organization.
- Strong practical knowledge of IND, NDA, GLP and GMP requirements.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills, including ability to gain credibility across functional lines.
- Track record of achieving results and the ability to clearly identify and communicate a cogent vision, effectively manage through ambiguity and uncertainly, resolve conflict, drive innovation and change, take appropriate risks and make sound and timely decisions.
Interested candidates can click "Apply now"