Commercial Contracts, Associate Manager
This position will be responsible for working with 3PL in coordinating and performing contract maintenance, data management, system utilization, report generation, customer interaction and documentation. Responsibilities
- Track contracted entities and ensure correct assignment to contracted price category (GPO, government contracts, etc.) and resolve discrepancies and other issues.
- Work with ICS and ICS portal to track and ensure accurate GPO administrative concessions.
- Work with ICS to characterize and triage incoming email requests at icssupportXX@ics.com
- Escalate issues, where appropriate, to Associate Director Commercial Contracts.
- Liaison for sales inquiries related to customer contract price notification requests where these requests cannot be satisfied by the portal.
- Provide continuous updates to process improvements and/or materials (e.g., Dec form) used in Commercial Operations.
- Support the organization in maintaining a work environment focused on quality and that fosters learning, respect, open communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field is required.
- At least 5 years’s commercial contracting experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industries and/or government contracting.
- Proficiency with managing, processing and reporting data
- Must be able to perform effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines and balance multiple priorities.
- Collaborative, team-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interface across the organization and with external entities.
- Must possess excellent attention to details and follow-through.