Executive Director, New Products Planning
Reporting to the EVP, Chief Commercial Officer, this individual will be responsible for leading the Sunovion New Products Planning team and have dotted line responsibility for Commercial Analytics/Forecasting support for New Products Planning. Essential Function: Lead, coach and develop the NPP team of direct reports.
• Serve as, or lead individuals serving as, the Commercial Program Lead for all internal Sunovion pipeline programs, through Phase II.
• Serve as, or lead individuals serving as, the Commercial Program Lead for all LCM opportunities for in-line brands that do not fall within the current NDA, also through phase II.
• In support of business development activities, serve as, or lead individuals serving as, the commercial due diligence process for all external in-line and pipeline opportunities for all phases.
• Influence and inform the annual portfolio prioritization process by providing an objective Commercial perspective on Sunovion and Global R&D programs.
• Serve as a partner and trusted advisor to key DSP Business Units to support and inform business decisions as they relate to US or Global commercial opportunity assessments.
• Collaborate with functional area experts to develop standardized best practices for all NPP forecasts & valuation assessments.
• Support Commercial integration of any external assets as they are transitioned into the company.
• Participate as a member of the Commercial Executive Team.