PRODUCTION OPERATOR LEVEL 1
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform manual assembly and inspection of commodities and components to final product and Good Manufacturing Practices specifications. Operate semi-automated manufacturing equipment to produce finished product. Perform and document in-process quality checks on product and equipment in order to assure that batch record specifications are attained.
- Move material to and from production lines as required to support efficient work flow. Adhere to safety guidelines and follow proper PPE gowning practices. Implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system. Manual finishing of pharmaceuticals utilizing semi-automated and automated equipment.
- Understand and support basic line changeover activities. Verification of components and testing equipment necessary to assure that pharmaceuticals are labeled and packaged per specifications. Assists with the set up and close out of work orders on production lines including beginning and end of lot line clearances. Review and audit in process and completed work order packets for accurate and complete data entry, and proper documentation practices.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 0-1 Year of Experience.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical Products (e.g. CFR 210/211, cGMP) specifically.
- Previous related work experience in a pharmaceutical production environment, including knowledge of related cGMP requirements and procedures is preferred.
If you are interested in a career with AbbVie, our culture, news and work environment, join our Talent Community to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Connect with us!