Finance Lead, Global Commercial Finance
The Finance Lead drives the planning and analysis processes and requirements in Global Commercial Finance (GCF). Strong focus on preparation of meaningful management schedules and executive commentary for direct areas supported. Ensures compliance with financial policies, prepares management analysis of Actuals / Plan / Update / LBE vs. benchmark results. Effective interaction with Area Finance peers to review results, prepare financial analysis to Key Stakeholders, and implement process improvements. Provides accurate and timely analysis and planning deliverables to meet both Global Commercial Finance and AbbVie Corporate FP&A requirements and timelines.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leads and develops monthly Actuals reporting and annual Plan/ Update and Monthly LBEs as required, using TM1, SAP and HFM. Incorporates review changes into Plan/Update recycles and LBE consolidations.
- Works directly with Commercial Areas, GCF function teams, AFP&A, Global Marketing, and Margin Accounting Group contacts to understand results and effectively communicate issues to Senior Management for all reporting cycles.
- Operates collaborative with extended team to prepare relevant variance analysis for Actuals Reporting, planning cycle and LBE consolidation.
- Provides management with clear insights into drivers of business and financial performance and risk; assesses business/market opportunities and informs/recommends prioritization decisions.
- Assist in leading S&OP process, reviewing and challenging assumptions in the demand statement and identify issues/concerns for resolution.
- Streamlines processes within group to enable oversight and delegation of tasks to Analyst within group to meet reporting deadlines.
- Leads team projects and process improvements as needed.
- International travel evaluated on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA a plus.
- Minimum 6+ years of progressive and related experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient Excel skills required
- Knowledge of SAP and TM1 a plus