Jr. Security Analyst
Responsible for providing controlled, secured, and certified access to data assets for computer platforms, infrastructure, applications, and systems within at a global, regional and local level. Global Access Administration protects 's intellectual property ensuring alignment and compliance with regulatory requirements set by Security and Privacy Policies, HIPPA, Sarbanes Oxley, CobIT, European Data Privacy Act, Corporate Internal Audit, Quality Assurance and other regulatory bodies. Global Access Administration ensures adherence to the business requirements of both internal Corporate Service Providers and external Customers. Failure to execute per set regulations exposes the security of the company and puts at risk of non-compliance Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Accurate assignment and revocation of access rights to and 3rd Party staff.
- Timely recertification of user account and related entitlements according to policy.
- Fulfills service ticket based requests related to Global Access Administration. Fulfills access request based requests related to Global Access Administration.
- Identifies and creates procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems.
- Responds to auditor requests on a global, enterprise, regional and local level.
- Provides various levels of system access to user community to ensure protection from intentional or inadvertent access.
- Researches emerging security technologies through review of white-papers, attending conferences.
- Cultivates a local system of internal networks. Develops a local external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks. Influences peer level.
- Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule. Exercises authority and judgment within defined limits to determine appropriate action.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least one, typically two or more years experience as a Systems Analyst, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least one, typically two or more years relative functional experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires good analytical ability and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff, and/or external vendors.
- Requires basic knowledge of the client area's functions and systems and technological alternatives.