Research Associate I, BioProcess Development
The Bioprocess Development group at Seattle Genetic is seeking a highly motivated Research Associate I to join the Stable Cell Line Development group. The RAI position will support evaluation of new technologies and contribute to cell line development platform processes used for the production of recombinant therapeutic proteins.
- Perform maintenance of mammalian cells using sterile techniques and standard operating procedures
- Analyze recombinant protein expression using high-throughput analytical methods
- Assist with ongoing genetic engineering and characterization efforts
- Plasmid DNA assembly using basic molecular biology techniques
- Contribute to general lab organization and maintenance
- Keep accurate records of experiments and results
- Provide updates and present data in meetings
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology or related science discipline
- Mammalian cell culture experience required
- Familiarity with basic molecular biology techniques PCR, DNA cloning/assembly
- Experience in qPCR, and gene-editing technologies for genome engineering is preferred
- Ability to communicate, engage and work well in a team
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.