Customer Master Data Senior Analyst
The Customer Master Data Senior Analyst provides operational support to the Master Data Steward of a given domain by performing assigned master data tasks and assisting with project activities. Liaises with business process stakeholders across organizations and geographies on behalf of the Data Stewards. Contributes to constant improvement in the quality and accuracy of Master Data to ensure seamless business execution.
Key Responsibilities Includes :
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves cAPPs, ECC issues or issues related to other systems.
- Facilitates cross departmental meetings with various stakeholders and end-users.
- Performs User Acceptance and Regression testing.
- Generates reports surrounding key performance indicators and Master Data metrics.
Provide governance services in support of important MD processes such as metadata management, mass updates, policy and standards creation, and the addition of new fields or the update of the definition of existing fields.
- Conducts Master Data Quality Audits and implements corrective/preventative actions in response.
- Delivers trainings, presentations, workshops, and group communications.
Identifies opportunities for process improvement and implements solutions.
- Data Design - Supports standardized data design, naming, consistent data definitions and usage through assigned projects and operational responsibilities.
- Data Quality - Monitors/audits master data and remediates issues to maintain defined levels of quality.
- Workflow/Process - Provides operational support and enterprise guidance of consistent master data workflow for Create, Read, Update and Delete process.
- Data Operations - Supports centralized master data operations for creation and maintenance of enterprise master data elements, meeting global business requirements.
- Compliance - Enforces applicable policies, processes and procedures and introduction of new compliance documents.
- Client Relationship Management - Establishes and maintains appropriate relationships with stakeholders, including but not limited to AbbVie Business Support team, business leaders, enterprise-wide requestors and site-level approvers.
- Change Management - Supports organizational change across functional and geographical areas, ensuring successful implementation of master data and related practices.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Business or IT-related major is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PPT).
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills, analytical skills, negotiation skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of cAPPs tools and ECC systems.
- 5+ years of operational experience with specific knowledge of a given Master Data domain, data governance, and related business processes.
- Strong understanding of the interaction of fields across master data domains in SAP (and knowledge of impact of specific Master Data on transactional data in SAP and other partner systems at AbbVie).
- Six Sigma Certification preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled