CMC Project Manager
As a member of the Bulletproof family, you’ll enjoy a culture that values diversity in all things – people, work, experience levels, and much more. We tackle the toughest challenges, produce impactful results, and build solid client relationships along the way – with energy, passion, and fun. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please consider this exciting opportunity with our firm!
- Project Management Services and CMC Team Support
- Each Project Manager will serve 2-3 product teams
- Provide standard project management support including:
- Administrative functions
- Work planning and scheduling
- Communications preparation and distribution
- Support of specific team member activities as requeste
- Program office with the PMO lead as their solid line reporting chain of command
- Standardize reporting of data inputs into the portfolio in a consistent fashion across all supported CMC teams
- Work with the Product PMO portfolio manager to support the PMO in the development and continuous improvement of processes and tools
- Collaborate with each other and the PMO to establish standard team processes and norms including developing information repositories, communication channels and plans, standard meeting practices
- Support for Technical Strategic Focus area and/or Operations Project
- Experience in biologic manufacturing and regulatory or product development
- Comfortable managing cross-functional teams in fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Capable of managing more than one project/program at a time
- Project management capabilities: Holding team members accountable, addressing roadblocks, identifying critical path, risk identification/mitigation, presenting to senior management, etc.
- Comfortable working under pressure with tight timelines
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.Familiarity with MS Project is a plus
- Detailed focused, strong communicator, and problem solver
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Project located in San Francisco area. Must be local.