Manager/ Sr. Manager – ERP Systems
Wave has implemented Supply Chain Management (SCM), Finance and Human Capital Management (HCM) modules via the Oracle Fusion platform.
The Oracle Fusion Manager will combine strategic and operational skills to deliver and enhance all modules of the Oracle Fusion platform. Through a combination of managing external service providers combined with their own technical skills, the Oracle Fusion Manager will ensure operational integrity of the Oracle Fusion system as well as lead service improvements and new releases.
This position would be ideal for an Oracle Fusion expert/ Lead looking to progress into a Management/ Senior Management position. The position reports directly to the Head of IT.
Operations Management – 40%
- Act as operational lead and point of contact for all Oracle Fusion requests.
- Ensure operational stability of the Oracle Fusion platform through effective management of external ERP vendors and helpdesk.
- Adopt a customer focused approach and ensure that end users receive optimal support for Oracle Fusion platform.
- Help develop and implement a comprehensive Oracle ERP operations framework, with associated metrics to evaluate value delivery from vendors and service providers. Assess service tickets to measure vendor effectiveness.
- Implement IT Change Management procedures and enforce IT security policies for the Oracle Fusion platform. Actively participate and contribute to SOX audits for the Oracle Fusion platform.
- Help define and promote IT policies, procedures and standards that align with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Implement a scalable IT Service and Support model – create IT operational metrics, and measure vendor effectiveness through analysis of service tickets and end user feedback.
- Develop online and in person user training materials and assist users in Oracle functionality adoption as required.
Product Management – 20%
- Coordinate with vendors and IT service providers to lead service improvement projects, enhancements and upgrades.
- Work in conjunction with the business and the Head of IT to translate high level business requirements into a long term strategic roadmap.
- Evaluate Oracle Fusion capabilities against other platforms and provide recommendations for future SaaS/ in house/ Hybrid ERP models.
- Coordinate across the business as well as external vendors to plan and lead all Oracle releases and version updates.
Project Management - 40%
- Create and manage end to end Oracle related projects, including:
- Oracle upgrades
- New feature testing and implementation
- Coordination of end user testing, feedback and training
Education / Experience:
- Minimum of BS in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on IT Oracle experience, preferably within the Biotech/Pharma industry
- Experience implementing Oracle/ Oracle Fusion in a high growth company
- Experience managing IT teams consisting of onsite resources, contractors, consultants and managed services providers
- End-to-end solutions Oracle Fusion implementation experience, including identification, deployment, roll-out, training and user support
- Experience in developing use cases, requirements, and functional / user acceptance test scripts