Director, Global Marketing- Gastroenterology
Drives marketing strategy for brand(s). Provides positive leadership and productive influence across and around enterprise. Leverage data, analytics and strategic mind-set in all aspects of running the marketing component of the business. Exhibits P&L mindset. Effectively orchestrate work across internal teams and external partners including agencies, etc.Primary Responsibilities:
- Vision and Strategy:
Provide overarching leadership and direction for Marketing vision, strategies, plans and resource investment for franchise and/or functional unit. Align and lead the charge. Encompass a “One AbbVie” mindset and perspective in all strategies.
Set tone and priorities for scale and scope of accountability. Influence and persuade across multiple external and internal constituents (stakeholders and partners). Lead and develop direct, indirect and cross-business team. Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working and Talent Philosophy in day-to-day leadership and management of the business. Uses coaching effectively and efficiently to create high-performing teams, and elevate team's marketing skills and knowledge.
- Action and Accountability:
Determine appropriate action, execution, tracking and monitoring of Marketing Plans by employing marketing skills.
- Market Awareness:
Maintain focus on and consistently triangulate market dynamics, constituents' needs, and business priorities to determine best, market-advantaged course of action.
- Strategic Impact:
Formulate and adjust business plans and actions to achieve business objectives and goals, including financial, constituents and market results. Grow and gain share and penetration. Take and recommend appropriate strategic decisions and actions for the best interest of AbbVie, franchise and brand at the varying life cycle stages.
- Demonstrate high proficiency of the whole and the component parts of the Marketing skills framework: Insights, Segmentation, Positioning, Value Proposition, Business Model Innovation, Creative Development, Investment Optimization
- Grow and leverage team members' Marketing skills
- Exhibit P&L mindset regardless of role and/or unit
- Leverage data, analytics and strategic mind-set in all aspects of running the marketing component of the business
- Provide positive leadership and productive influence across and around the enterprise
- Effectively orchestrate work across internal teams and external partners including agencies, etc.
- Foundational marketing experiences, including product management
- Cross-business experiences, including a portfolio of multiple franchise exposure: growth, mature and launch brands
- Cross-functional and/or similar experiences including field sales, finance, regulatory, research & development and other relevant business functions, like Managed Care, Market Analytics and Business Insights.
- Cross-geography, including global and/or international experience
- Strategic initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Cross-functional and/or similar experiences including field sales, finance, regulatory, research & development and other relevant business functions, like Managed Care, Market Analytics & Business Intelligence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled