If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognized, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider BioSpace.
BioSpace, Inc. is the leading online community for industry news and careers for life science professionals. For over 30 years, BioSpace has provided essential insights, opportunities and tools to connect innovative organizations and talented professionals who advance health and quality of life across the globe. Our team operates with a fun, entrepreneurial style that combines our passion & high-energy with an aggressive vision of growing BioSpace.
When you become a BioSpace team member, you join a company that provides an entrepreneurial atmosphere in which you will work together to develop and execute strategy to bring solutions to customers across the Life Sciences industry.
BioSpace has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team and help us to engage and grow our community of Biotech professionals. This role will be responsible for utilizing a variety of digital marketing tactics to elevate BioSpace as the default destination for news, job listings, career advice and industry insights.
In this position you will:
- Promote editorial content through paid and organic social media to drive page views and grow engagement
- Drive registrations and applications through job seeker marketing, including CPC job aggregators, email and social media
- Support the internal sales team with B2B marketing initiatives, assisting with the development of sales collateral, lead generation, and email campaigns
- Liaison with freelance creative designers and artists
- Coordinate marketing efforts at regional BioSpace events and national trade shows
- Monitor site analytics and create monthly insights reports
- Monitor the competitive landscape and conduct research as necessary for audience insights, awareness and satisfaction
- 1-2 years marketing experience, with emphasis on digital and multichannel strategy and execution (agency experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Superb written and oral communication skills (excellent grammar and spelling is a must)
- An eye for good visual design
- Creative knack with a sense of humor and the uncanny ability to connect with a target audience
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and collaborate freely with team members
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Reference, Background, and Credit Checks Required.