Senior Research Associate I, Flow Cytometry Specialist- 1731
We are looking for a Senior Research Associate I, Flow Cytometry Specialist, to join the Cell Biology team at AnaptysBio. This individual will provide flow cytometry and cell sorting support for the discovery and optimization of therapeutic antibodies as a member of the flow cytometry core facility. Responsibilities will also include flow cytometry assay development in support of drug discovery projects.
- Provide daily sorting in support of AnaptysBio’s affinity maturation platform and provide daily multi-color flow cytometry analysis support
- Optimize, maintain and QC flow cytometry instruments
- Perform flow cytometry data analysis
- BA/BS degree in cell biology, immunology, biochemistry, or a related field
- 5-8 years relevant laboratory experience or MS degree in cell biology, immunology, biochemistry, or a related field and 3-6 years relevant laboratory experience.
- At least 1-2 years flow cytometry experience required, including multi-color flow cytometry analysis; cell sorting experience a plus
- Working knowledge and scientific background in cellular biology or immunology or a related discipline
- Knowledge of theories and principles of flow cytometry and their application
- Proficiency in working with one of more flow cytometry analysis software applications (e.g. Spigot, Sortware, FlowJo, FACSDiva, CellQuest Pro)