Founded in Lyon, France in 2004, ERYTECH is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies for rare forms of cancer and orphan diseases.
Placing the patient at the heart of our priorities, demonstrating ethics and respect towards each person, Erytech is focused on becoming a global leader in rare cancer and orphan diseases space.
Since our inception, our mission has been to make a sustained investment in R&D in order to meet the challenges of public health and to offer innovative therapies to target markets with high unmet medical needs, particularly in the field of cancer.
Our company has been classified as a Pharmaceutical Facility and develops its activities in close collaboration with health professionals, particularly physicians and pharmacists.
The successful procurement candidate will manage and implement critical supply chain activities by establishing requirements with existing and prospective vendors. Manage the negotiations, purchase requisitions and receipt to support GMP manufacturing in the U.S. Develop and support master service agreements to achieve cross functional process that ensure compliance with company’s quality standards. The focus of this position will be to oversee the raw material program and be the liaison between Finance, Legal, Quality, and Production to develop and execute material agreements. Position involves sourcing materials and ensuring the timely acquisition of these materials from suppliers. Responsible for timely and accurate deliveries of raw materials and the proactive management of costs and metrics to ensure effective supply chain management.
- Coordinate selection and monitor vendors/suppliers to ensure materials received meet established requirements in a compliant and cost-effective manner.
- Develop and maintain industry best-practices, negotiate rates and agreements, and aggressively work directly with vendors, carriers, and brokers to ensure efficient deliverables.
- Assess and forecast market conditions, and availability of raw materials. Obtain and clarify technical issues relating to raw materials.
- Establish and review systems and procedures to ensure and enhance overall performance.
- Facilitate development of team/partner relationships with vendors/suppliers and maintain relationships for long-term contracts for consistent delivery of quality materials.
- Work with other manufacturing operations groups to develop material schedules and coordinate movement of materials between departments to support raw material plan and production schedule.
- Monitor the cost, schedule, and performance aspects of agreements/contracts.
- May analyze and prepare materials requirement plans for inventory management computer systems, ensuring that computer applications used to support regulated work are in compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU GMPs
- Participate in project and task force meetings and provide assistance in the selection of materials and software to help improve work practices and GMP compliance.
- Network with key contacts in Finance, Legal, Quality, and Materials Management to obtain, review, award and maintain material agreements.
- Seek continuous improvement of the overall efficiency of the supply chain process and obtain market information.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with a minimum 4 years related experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech environment or equivalent (Business, Supply Chain & Logistics or Materials degree preferred)
- Experience procuring materials in a Commercial Manufacturing operation is required
- Materials management experience including negotiating vendor/supplier agreements
- Flexibility on work schedules and duties
- Knowledge of cGMPs, applicable standard practices and regulatory guidances
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Ability and willingness to be regularly, predictably and reliably at work
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time