Senior Process Engineer
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REG) is looking for a Sr. Process Engineer to join our team that is leading the way in a thriving industry.
REG is a leading North American advanced biofuels producer and developer of renewable chemicals. REG utilizes an integrated value chain model to focus on converting natural fats, oils and greases into advanced biofuels and converting diverse feedstock into renewable chemicals.
You will have the opportunity to make a real impact by joining a growing team that contributes to REG in the following areas:
· Our team provides engineering support for 12 domestic and two international manufacturing plants
· This position would focus on improving safety, capacity, quality and cost of goods sold at our manufacturing facilities
· Ability to lead diverse teams consisting of plant personnel, purchasing, engineers and third parties
· Capital project execution of $1 - $3 million
· Opportunity to progress into an engineering or operations leadership role
· Evaluation of potential plant acquisitions
· Design and review for construction of new plants and technology upgrades
· Experience with Aspen/Hysys simulation software is required
· Experience in an OSHA PSM regulated process is required
· Experience in a process related industry, including biofuels, edible oils, petroleum, petrochemical, ethanol, or other renewable fuels industry is preferred
· Location is within the REG office in Tulsa, OK. Out of office travel is between 20% - 30%.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take the next step in your career with a company that has the necessary resources and opportunities to succeed.