Scientist, Discovery Biology
Surrozen is an innovative biopharmaceutical startup founded by Drs. Chris Garcia, Roel Nusse, Calvin Kuo and Claudia Janda, world-leading scientists from Stanford University. The company is focused on harnessing the Wnt pathway to identify novel therapeutics for regenerative medicine, leveraging breakthrough insights from our founders in protein engineering, stem cell dynamics, and fundamental Wnt biology. Funded by The Column Group, a leading biotech venture capital firm, Surrozen is poised for robust growth and offers a stimulating work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and an attractive relocation program.
- Biochemical assay and cell-based assay development and validation
- Expression profiling to inform drug candidate profiles
- Target identification and validation
- In vitro pharmacology and in vitro model development and validation
- Mechanism of action studies
- Collaborate closely with a fully integrated team to make key decisions on program progression
- Implement and develop novel organoid culture systems for use in disease modeling
- PhD in Development Biology, Stem Cell Biology, Cell & Molecular Biology, Genetics or related disciplines
- Well versed in the latest cellular and molecular biology techniques
- Significant experience probing complex cellular signaling pathways
- Demonstrated scientific productivity as evidenced by a strong publication record in top tier journals
For immediate consideration, please apply on our career page https://surrozen.com/#careers
Surrozen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.