Founded in Lyon, France in 2004, ERYTECH is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies for rare forms of cancer and orphan diseases.
Placing the patient at the heart of our priorities, demonstrating ethics and respect towards each person, Erytech is focused on becoming a global leader in rare cancer and orphan diseases space.
Since our inception, our mission has been to make a sustained investment in R&D in order to meet the challenges of public health and to offer innovative therapies to target markets with high unmet medical needs, particularly in the field of cancer.
Our company has been classified as a Pharmaceutical Facility and develops its activities in close collaboration with health professionals, particularly physicians and pharmacists.
The successful Senior Project Management candidate will manage the planning, development and execution of projects to support clinical to commercial cGMP manufacturing of biologic therapeutics. Coordinate facility build activities and with other project streams that support initial tech transfer and production. Support Supply Chain and Quality infrastructure activities related to site initiation and production start-up. Organize multi-functional activities to ensure completion of project(s) while adhering to schedule requirements.
- Responsible to build schedules to support projects for Facilities, Quality and Production.
- Support the creation and integration of road maps for significant cross-functional efforts.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of project tools to monitor and track the overall projects and programs that are critical to business and strategic objectives.
- Facilitate communication regarding critical issues and business impacts.
- Receive and transmit information requiring accurate explanation and interpretation to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Requires a B.S. degree in a life sciences or pharmaceutical sciences discipline with 10+ years of experience in managing technical projects or programs in biotech, biologics or pharmaceutical industry
– Or a M.S. degree in a life sciences or pharmaceutical discipline with 7+ years of experience in managing technical projects or programs in biotech, biologics or pharmaceutical industry.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other relevant certification strongly desired.
- French speaking is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills developed through leading successful multi-functional matrix teams. Global experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of cGMP processing, experience with Regulatory Agency requirements is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment with competing priorities and ambiguity.
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability and willingness to be regularly, predictably and reliably at work!