Calibration Technician I - IV
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: Perform assigned mechanical, electrical, calibration, electronic, or utility related work tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Calibrate various types of instrumentation including temperature, pressure, level, flow and analytical instruments.
• Perform loop check, tune, troubleshoot, and start up of instrumentation.
• Work with medium and low voltages.
• Perform basic plumbing and tube bending jobs.
• Assist the FM-M process and Clean Utility technicians in troubleshooting facilities and process related issues.
• Perform daily Work Orders and PMs and efficiently coordinate the workflow and documentation of PMs and WOs.
• Communicate and coordinate with each department and within Facilities Management when planned and unplanned work events occur.
• Follow current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
• Occasionally work on other facility related work tasks/issues that are outside the calibration department's normal work duties.
• May plan and schedule outside contractors/vendors to perform scheduled and/or non-scheduled Preventative Maintenance or general work.
• Ensure safe and efficient hands-on maintenance of all plant manufacturing equipment and related support equipment with strict adherence to SOP's, cGMP's, and quality standards.
• Participation in compliance investigations if and when necessary.
• Full gowning required when entering and working on production floor.
• Participate in rotation On-Call schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and overall comfort and general familiarity with computer systems.
• Ability to demonstrate basic problem solving skills.
• Ability to learn and follow routine procedures independently as well as part of a team.
• Comfort and flexibility to work in a changing environment.
• Must be able to lift, push, and/or pull at least 50lbs.
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with the business.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective time management skills to allow deadlines to be met in a timely manner.
Education and Experience:
• AAS degree, preferably in an Engineering or Construction Technologies related discipline, with 2 years of relevant experience or;
• HSD/GED with 4 years of relevant experience.
• Prior experience in the maintenance and operation of large scale utilities plant preferred.
• ISA CCST Certification strongly preferred but not required.
• Level will be based upon relevant experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.