Senior Manger, Precision Medicine (Oncology & Inflammation)
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Works closely with members of a cross functional development team to design and implement biomarker strategies for clinical programs and lead data analysis to seamlessly transition preclinical programs to clinical development. Ability to appropriately utilize technology to answer key scientific questions is critical and experience in protein, RNA and DNA analytical platforms is preferred. Biomarker strategy will include providing scientific and mechanistic rationale for disease indications, assessment of pharmacodynamics relationships, identification of disease related markers and identifying predictive markers of drug efficacy and safety. Collaborates closely with development team leadership, preclinical research, technology center colleagues, clinical operations, and external laboratories.
• Lead strategy development and implementation through the application of genomic (RNA and DNA sequencing), protein and cell/tissue analysis.
• Lead translational medicine strategy development across the oncology and inflammation clinical development portfolio, including the biomarker driven clinical study design, implementation of novel technologies and biomarker endpoints.
• Provide cross-functional team leadership of internal clinical biomarker discovery platform development (laboratory assays, computational biology methods), in collaboration with research, molecular profiling and genomic center teams.
• Represent Precision Medicine on cross functional strategic project teams across the metabolic and skeletal development portfolio.
• Presents the clinical translational project plans, clinical trial protocols, data and interpretation of results to senior management to outline, justify and explain the execution of the strategy.
• Evaluate emerging technologies and vendors to consider for future programs and to interpret data across programs.
• Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent degree with post-doctoral experience
• Minimum 5-10 years pharmaceutical industry experience which should include research and/or translational development experience in metabolic and skeletal therapeutic areas preferred.
• Experience in translational biomarker data analysis and interpretation in collaboration with computational biology scientists desired.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as experience in cross-functional team presentation of complex scientific data essential.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.