Lead Biotech Production Dispensing Technician
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
**This is a 2nd shift position, Wed-Sat 1pm-11:30pm.
Summary: A Lead is responsible for performing leadership-related activities with their direct reports and performs all tasks necessary within the Biotech Production Dispensing Specialist role to support both clinical and commercial manufacturing programs.
Leadership-Related Activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provides hands on leadership to employees;
• Ensures employees timesheets are completed on time.
• Participate with employees training, to ensure that all requirements are met.
• Perform minimally monthly performance feedback meetings with direct reports.
• Escalates all performance issues to Manager and/or Directors and/or HR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Includes all aspects of biotech production activities related to raw material dispensing.
• Ensures that raw materials are dispensed as specified in Batch Sheets or Manufacturing Records to support manufacturing operations.
• Works with manufacturing process areas and manufacturing inventory group to schedule lots of raw materials to be dispensed.
• Reviews, edits, completes, and revises completed batch records (if applicable), Logbooks, and SOPs in accordance with cGMP standards and compliant with written procedure.
• Complies with SDS Sheet safety requirements.
• Ensures all tasks are performed in a manner consistent with safety standards.
• Documents all training.
• Assist with training of new employees.
• Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
• Performs in-process sampling, Quality Control Chemistry and Quality Control Microbiology.
• Gathers, trends, and analyzes data generated to provide dispensing metrics updates and improve dispensing operations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to maintain integrity and honesty at all times.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to communicate with transparency.
• Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance.
• Demonstrate respectful behavior at all times.
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Effective time management skills.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience:
• Requires AAS degree, or HS Diploma and at least 3 years of relevant work experience; with at least 1 year of that experience directly related to materials and/or dispensing operations in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry or other regulated industry. Relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirement.
*Level will be determined based off education and experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.