Associate Director, Business Operations Project Management
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Associate Director will support the CPMO Business Operations team, Clinical Operations Services team and Senior Leadership Team as needed by providing project management, implementation and change management support for CPMO non-drug projects. The incumbent will work closely with the Business Operations Leadership Team, Clin Ops Services team and Continuous Improvement team as well to ensure critical activities, initiatives, and day-to-day operations are fully aligned and progressing to plan. The individual will also operate as a liaison on a variety of Global Development initiatives, on-going internal and external deliverables, and special projects.
• Ensure proactive planning and prioritization and alignment of activities and key messages for ongoing key non drug projects initiatives in Business Operations and EPIC
• Lead and/or assists in the delivery of CPMO or Business Operations owned strategic change and process improvement initiatives including EPIC work streams.
• Coordinate internal and external meetings including planning with critical enabling functional stakeholders and content providers to ensure clarity of scope and objectives.
• Coordinate the compilation and/or creation of appropriate briefing materials, including the development of the presentations.
• Anticipate and address key issues and opportunities across Business Operations, ensure requests for action and information from internal and external stakeholders are delivered in a timely, coordinated manner; effectively handle correspondence and communications of routine and complex matters.
• Manage and track commitments made by Business Operations and other project teams being supported; execute follow-up activities as appropriate.
• Lead and/or support the compilation of documents and presentations in collaboration with other business partners.
• Develop partnerships with key colleagues in other areas of Global Development to ensure alignment. Help navigate the organization to quickly connect colleagues to appropriate individuals or resources, as needed.
• Oversee and manage the Business Operations SharePoint site and work with stakeholders to collect feedback and provide improvement
• Research and incorporate industry best practices, innovation and guidance from external resources to ensure departmental activities remain current and practical
• Liaise with Clinical Systems group on technology requirements and implementation of any changes to or addition of new technology
Bachelor's degree and 10+ years relevant industry experience
• A demonstrated, deep understanding of the drug development process, gained by 10+ years work experience in Clinical Development in the biopharmaceutical industry
• A demonstrated understanding of all operational processes required to deliver a clinical development program
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with many different types of personalities at all levels of the organization
• Experience in contributing or leading cross-functional strategic change initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
• Demonstrated strong cross-functional team leadership skills
• Effective influencing and negotiating skills
• Highly self-motivated, flexible, able to follow through in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment, and proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure
• Highly organized and detail oriented, while also demonstrating the ability to synthesize information and demonstrate strategic thinking
• Highly proactive, flexible, curious and resilient
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications; Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
• Ability to travel (
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.