2nd Shift Supervisor, Line Operations
Line Supervisor is primarily responsible for the continuous supervision of up to 3 in-process Packaging Lines. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Continuous supervision of multiple in-process Packaging Lines
- Troubleshooting in-process problems with the ability to remediate routine operational issues.
- Directing AbbVie and contract Line Operators in day-to-day activities.
- Verification of Line Cleaning/Clearance on the Packaging Lines with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to train employees on the departmental inventory management system.
- Review batch records completed by operations personnel.
- Back up and support to Coordinator.
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple business functions.
- Possess the initiative to take action and make continuous process improvements changes through innovative ideas.
- Must have the ability to adapt and respond to rapidly changing priorities and direct line operations.
- Associates Degree or High School Diploma with equivalent experience.
- 2 years closely related cGMP manufacturing and supervision experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cGMP requirements.
- Must be goal oriented, able to lead within a team environment, self-motivated and work with a sense of urgency to meet business needs.
- Possess extensive experience with generating and/or completing cGMP documentation. Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to make quick decisions.