Humira Ambassador Manager - Denver
Key Responsibilities Includes :
- Responsible for the direct management of Ambassadors.
- Responsible for ensuring the strategic focus, alignment, project management and tactical execution for each assigned geography throughout responsible region.
- Prepares business plans and business analysis that may be presented to upper management to ensure effective planning for current and future years.
- Effectively manages team budgets to ensure return on investment is being maximized within assigned geography.
- Effectively utilizes the performance management process by routinely conducting performance evaluations, providing feedback on performance gaps, providing coaching to minimize gaps and
preparing Ambassadors to meet personal and company goals.
- BA / BS degree
- BSN, RN, PA, MSW licensure (current license in good standing)
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical management experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the healthcare (or related) industry
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting work area supported