The responsibilities of this position are to process retail bottling of antibodies and proteins; capping and labeling of antibodies and proteins. Perform special and bulk bottling for retail customers. Assist with annual inventory. Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Process retail bottling of antibodies and proteins.
- Process retail capping and labeling of antibodies and proteins.
- Perform special and bulk bottling.
- Assist with annual inventory process.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in Handbook and follow guidelines regarding safety as outline in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry, chemistry, biology, microbiology, or equivalent with a minimum of 0 to 2 years laboratory experience. Attention to detail and good organization skills required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and computer entry and/or typing skills are desirable. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, multi task, and have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment
- Knowledge of appropriate calculations and how to perform calculation for bottling purposes.
- Knowledge of inventory control and inventory management.
- Skills utilizing a product database.
- Skills in assisting internal departments in a professional manner.
- Skills in problem solving; including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate a course of action.
- Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work hours that conform to standard business operations and/or the needs of the department (7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.).