RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc. is a fast growing, clinical stage, antibody-centric, biopharmaceutical company developing new therapies to turn malignant cancers into manageable and possibly curable diseases. Sorrento's multimodal multipronged approach to fighting cancer is made possible by its' extensive immuno-oncology platforms, including key assets such as fully human antibodies ("G-MAB™ library"), clinical stage immuno-cellular therapies ("CAR-T"), intracellular targeting antibodies ("iTAbs"), antibody-drug conjugates ("ADC"), and clinical stage oncolytic virus ("Sephrevir®").
We attract smart people who play well with others. We're small enough for your ideas to make a big impact, and large enough to offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career.
If you’re a quick learner, enjoy working in the biotech industry, and share our mission of providing ground-breaking impact to medicine, each other, and our patients, Sorrento Therapeutics is the place for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our analytical development and quality control team. The position offers a unique opportunity for the candidate to work on a variety of projects using various techniques to assess analytes.
The position’s focus will be on small molecules drugs development with development and validation of analytical methods, characterization and release testing of drug substance and drug product, and stability testing in a GMP- and GLP-compliant environment.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or related discipline with 1-2 years of research or relevant industry experience. ·
- Hands-on experience in HPLC for small molecules.
- Experience in small molecule environment. Extensive knowledge of analytical instrumentation.
- The ability to perform as an Analytical Bench Chemist.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions.
- QC, GLP and/or GMP experience is a plus.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK INCLUDES
- Test API and drug product according to written procedures following cGMP practices.
- Assist in analytical method development and validation.
- Record, analyze, and share data.
- Generate reports for GLP and cGMP documentation (SOPs, Forms, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
- Innovative. You’ll be on the leading edge of immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer.
- Synergetic. You’ll enjoy our ever changing, but collaborative company culture.
- Rest and Relaxation. Three (3) weeks paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and an on-site gym.
- Benefits. Medical with HMO, PPO, HSA and FSA options, dental/vision, and stock options.
- Prepared for the Future. 401(k) with company match
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, we’re looking forward to meeting you. Please attach your CV or resume and note the following job title in the subject line: RA_AD_WH and email to jobs@SorrentoTherapeutics.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer