Quality Control Manager
- Passionate about working for a company that creates cutting edge scientific solutions
- Inspired by the opportunity to learn and use a wide variety of techniques to ensure products meet our specifications.
- Manage the activities of the QC team to ensure products are released according to the production schedule
- Be responsible for documentation review to ensure compliance with GDP and ISO13485 requirements.
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as Customer Support/Services, Product Management and Research & Development
- Design and execute troubleshooting experiments for projects related to customer complaints, inputs, and feedback
- Assist with validating new user protocols for reagent products as well as improving existing protocols
- Maintain records and laboratory environment to comply with regulatory requirements, good laboratory practices, and standard operating procedures
- Maintain manufacturing instruments and other laboratory equipment as needed
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including better-than-average benefits and growth opportunities, as well as a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- B.S. degree or M.S. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or similar life science discipline required
- Minimum of 4-6 years (with B.A./B.S.) or 2-3 years (with M.S.) experience in the Biotech industry required
- Proven capability of using various analytical instruments for the characterization and testing of produced reagents
- Previous experience should include some combination of the following: genotyping, PCR analysis, next generation sequencing, flow cytometry and/or mass spectroscopy.
- Experience working in a similar QC role in an ISO-certified work environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Access and general understanding of ERP concepts
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and ultimately troubleshoot independently
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year